St Clare House is an office building. The building comprises 4,807.00 sq ft arranged over lower ground, ground and twelve upper floors. St Clare House was built in 1956, located in the heart of the City on the eastern side of Minories between its junctions with St Clare Street and Haydon Street. Fenchurch Street mainline, Tower Hill underground, and Tower Gateway DLR stations are all within close proximity. The building occupies a prime location and provides high specification office accommodation within a fourteen storey tower office building with retail units on the ground floor and further office accommodation within a five-storey podium block.
The project was the completion of CAT A Refurbishment Works to the 12th floor & 3rd Floor office areas.
St Clare House Phase II project comprises the internal CAT A Refurbishment of the 12th Floor Office space and associated works to common parts and WCs and mechanical works to the 3rd Floor Office space. For more information, please visit the project page: https://godfreymartin.co.uk/project/st-clare-house-phase-ii/.